Thursday, January 10, 2008

Trip to Mahabaleshwar

In the first year as part of our still photography practical we have to take candid, Advertisement, landscape photographs etc. We used to go out early in the mornings to photograph the misty street scenes. We roamed around in the city parks, markets, festivals to capture some candid moments.

A trip for all of us was organized to Mahabaleshwar and Panchgani for landscape photography. On reaching there we all enthusiastically joined in the fun and hired bicycles to travel around in the nearby villages. Unfortunately I did not have enough experience in riding a bicycle and was poor in keeping myself balanced. Still I took a ride bravely and managed it until I reached a downhill road and was picking up speed. A truck was coming up and I got frightened and became extra careful. Ultimately I ended up in a roadside ditch but fortunately there was no damage!

At a Scenic View Point

No comments: